Sunday, November 21, 2010

Get Your DVD Right Here!!!!!!!

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving week to ya! It's my hope that in spite of all the negativity that may and probably is going on in your life that you are able to find several things that remain for which you are truly thankful for. Gobble Gobble!







Great photos, right? These are some taken on the set of "The History of Branson". You might see one or more of these in the movie. If you would like a copy of the new documentary movie "The History of Branson" you can order it right here. We will soon have a link to the online ordering page right here on our website but until then you can drop us a note and we will get in touch with you with all the details. The DVD sells for $19.95 plus tax and shipping if required. They will make great Christmas gifts because they are sure to bring hours of enjoyment and information to those who receive it. And let me let you in on a little secret. The video has done so well just in the past week or so that the makers of the documentary have started planning for their next project in what could be a series of releases. Go ahead and ask me how I know about this.

I know my staff reads this blog and they do because they like to find out what I'm thinking up now. I'm sure that when I post a new entry their heart go up into their throats. That has to be especially true now since we are so close to the end of the season. Well I have been working on a lot of projects that I have been talking about in this blog but due to the time limitations the work on those projects tend to be slow going. However, if you have gone into the gallery lately you will have noted that there are a few new photos that I have up loaded and there is more where those have come from.


This is a photo I got in the last day or so. With the slowing of the season I am looking forward to get more photos taken and proceeding with those projects I have been promising. So to my staff what I have been thing up is just ways to get those projects we've already discussed up online. So stop sweating bullets and get ready to finish up those things already in the pipeline so I can think up new stuff.

Don't forget about the new DVD and letting us know if you want one. Have a great day everybody!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment