Thursday, May 20, 2010

Paying attention!

Hi everyone! Been a few days since we last talked but we have been getting a lot done and will be bringing a couple of new exciting services online soon.

Now during the scurrying around over the past few days I have had the opportunity to visit a few fast food establishments around here and I have had some experience that I thought might have some things in common with the work we do here at 2C Photography. When was the last time you had your order screwed up at one of those places. If your like me it was the last time you went there. I swear those people use headsets that only hear what they want to hear. I've actually had them screw up my order twice in one visit. Yep, they got it wrong when I first ordered and then after being told again what I actually asked for they attempted to fix it and screwed that up as well. I've attempted to order ice tea with no sugar and have made sure I made the no sugar part real clear and they have even told me that it had no sugar when they handed it to me but you guessed it. It seems to be a trend that is on the increase in almost every walk of life. I haven't even seen the fast food business commercial about getting your food done your way lately. Have you?

We keep hearing about customer service but I think it may be going the way of common sense. In fact that may be because that in many cases the two are interconnected. More frequently we are having to take what we are given and be happy about it. Well we don't want that to be the case around here at 2C Photography. We listen to you and what you want from your photography needs. We want you to feel that you are in charge and have control over what you receive. If your needs are not satisfied than what's the point. When I get sugar in my ice tea I can't drink it cause it makes my doctor very upset. If I get the wrong dipping sauce for my nuggets than my taste buds rebel and that can be very ugly from time to time. If the memory you get from your picture is the memory that you asked for a picture done your way and the photographer found it more easy to do it their way, than the picture didn't do either of you any good.

It is true that your photographer needs to have input into the photography needs you have. It may surprise you to know that from time to time we do have a few good ideas. But those ideas still needs to conform to and satisfy the original goal/need you had. In order to accomplish this it is imperative we hear what your asking for and not what we think or hope you're asking for. We feel that we should join forces with you to meet your expectations and want to treat that as job number 1. And while we will suggest a few extras for your consideration we regret that among those will not be pies or fries unless they would be in picture form and guaranteed to not have near the fat and calories of the real ones.

Any business should be striving to provide the best possible serves to you that they can. But try as they may all of them, including us, make mistakes from time to time. But that doesn't mean we should be ok with that. At 2C Photography we will do our best to make sure that we hear you and do everything we can to get it right. We will listen to you and work to get you the results you want if its within our power to do so. So I guess all that is left for me to say is "Welcome to 2C Photography! Would you like a great portrait today?"

Next time we'll post another Pro Pix Tips for your consideration. Have a great day everyone! Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment