Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where did June go?

Wow! Is this summer flying by or what? If you frequently visit our website you will have noted some of the additions we have made to our services and galleries. You might have especially noted the wedding pictures taken at the newly opened Shrine of the Holy Spirit next to the Mansion out on Gretna Rd. These pictures were taken to promote the Mansions new wedding services at the Shrine which they will be introducing very soon. Boy, is this place a beautiful spot to tie the knot. The chapel seats 85 people and as you can tell in some of the photos it is just simply beautiful inside. And there are so many great angles for pictures. It's nice during the day but when the sun goes down and the lights are low (sounds kinda like a song, doesn't it) the place just explodes in color and that color is constantly changing and you can see for your self just how gorgeous the location is. But it doesn't stop there. There's a garden and gazebo area very close by and reception facilities on the grounds. And as far as the wedding packages are concerned well I got a sneak peak at them and let me say they're going to be tough to beat. Watch for the official announcement soon as well as the brochures that I believe will be put out. If you or someone you know is looking to get a great deal on a wedding chapel and service, then this just might be the answer. As soon as we can post a website link to this service we will do it and let you know.

Hey, the "History of Branson" movie is really taking shape and is it final stretch of editing. We are so excited and just can't hide it ( is someone playing a radio out there) due to the fact that our contribution in photos seem to be increasing week to week and that just alright with me (there's that radio again). In fact, I have taken a break from some editing and going through some additional photographs that the director/producer Mike Johnson asked for just today! I can't wait for the release cause I have seen some of the finished sections of the movie and wow, the music, sound, color, and quality is just outstanding, And besides, some of our pictures are in it!

I know I keep building this movie up a lot. I don't want to do to it what happened to the movie "Poseidon Adventure" when I was just a kid and went to see it. All of the kids at school were talking about it and saying how cool it was and how you "just gotta see it" thing. So I went and did the "just gotta see it" thing and was so disappointed because it had been built up so much that in my view I was expecting something like "Gone With the Wind" or "Doctor Shavago". Don't get me wrong. The movie was good but just got overly reviewed and bragged on. So I don't want that to happen here, but the movie is really awesome! More photos are coming and I hope to get them up this week.

Well I guess I ought to get back to work, but before I do I like to make another offer to anyone out there who would like the opportunity to work with us at 2C Photography. Yes, it does start out in our souvenir division and yes, it does mean working with tourist but hey, if you can handle that you can probable handle all the other stuff that goes with the territory of the photographer. If your a great worker than we are looking for you!

See ya next time and have a great day everyone!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment